If your furnace is broken and is in dire need of repairs, Align Heating is at your service. We offer professional furnace repairs for Mississauga, Oakville, and Vaughan residents and commercial establishments. Our professional team of technicians are at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A furnace may need repairs if it is:
- Poorly Maintained – Proper maintenance extends the lifespan of any appliance; otherwise, it will lead to premature deterioration and a higher frequency of breakdowns. If your furnace has not had regular maintenance, call Align Heating to determine if it needs any repairs.
- Damaged and Worn – Though regular maintenance can prevent certain problems, a furnace will give way to damage and wear during use. Heat exchangers can crack, become rusted, or corrode with time. Align Heating will repair it for you.
- Old – Furnaces have a long shelf-life and can last as long as 25 years (depending on the make and model). If you’re furnace is approaching that life expectancy or is well past it, have one of the Align Heating technicians inspect it to determine if it needs either repairs or a replacement.
Besides the inconvenience of being inside a chilly and inhospitable indoor environment, a broken furnace can also be detrimental to your health, especially in the winter. Fortunately, there are a few signs that can tell you if your furnace is worn or damaged. Have it checked by qualified professionals if you notice:
- an increase in heating bills
- uncharacteristic sounds (e.g. humming, rattling, and screeching)
- strange smells (e.g. gas)
- yellow flame (instead of blue)
Call Align Heating as soon as you notice any problems with your furnace. Our team of technicians have the necessary training, skills, and experience to assess the issue and determine the best means to fix it.
Don’t get left in the cold; turn on the heat with the help of Align Heating. We offer 24/7 furnace repairs for the Mississauga, Oakville, and Vaughan areas. Reach us at (647) 217-9601.